Monday, February 1, 2010

Results

I’m not really in the mood to write but I need to get this out there. The blood test results were not good. Went from 11,000 to 1,700. My cramping and bleeding 5 days ago were signs of bad news. I wasn’t the lucky one. Again. I’m in disbelief, I’m angry, I’m numb. And the offer we wrote on a house on sunday was accepted; we got the call 30 minutes after we listed to the nurse’s message.

I have no idea what I’m doing. How do you buy a house when you don’t know if it’s for a family of two, for three, for four? (They thought originally since my numbers were so strong that I was potentially having twins). We couldn't be too excited about the house because of the news we just had.... I can't tell how I feel about the house, about a lot of things.

I don’t know what to do.

3 comments:

  1. I have just begun my IVF journey and though you are in the midst of emotional turmoil I have found your new blog an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and sending love, Ali

    ReplyDelete